AD LIB HOTELS (hereinafter referred to as either “The Company” or “we” or “us” or “our” ) respects the privacy of all our customers and business partners and treats personal information (personal data) provided by you as confidential. We understand your concern We know that you are concerned about how information is collected, used, and stored, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so with every due care and diligence in accordance with all the relevant laws.
The Private Policy (“the Policy”) applies to personal data and information regarding guests and other individuals with whom we do business and to the management of that data and information in any form, whether electronic or written.
The term “personal data” in this Policy refers to personal information which is capable of identifying you as an individual. You can visit our website without providing any personal data or information. When we need to collect personal data from you to provide you with a particular service, we will ask you to oblige supply us with the information we need. Personal data may be collected as part of:
- Fulfilling reservations or requests for information or services
- Accommodating your personal preferences
- Purchasing our products and services
- Registering for our programmed memberships
- Submitting job applications
- Facilitating communications.
We may also request your personal data to verify your identity, protect your interests and implement security measures in compliance with the law.
The types of personal data that we process include:
- Your personal details, contact information, passport and visa information, identity card
- Guest stay information, including the hotels or residences where you have stayed, date of arrival and departure, goods and services purchased, special requests made, observations about your service preferences, telephone numbers dialed and faxes and telephone messages received;
- Your credit card details, membership information, account details, profile or password details and any frequent flyer or travel partner programmed affiliation;
- Any information necessary to fulfill special requests (for example leisure, travel and guest preferences);
- Your reviews and opinions about our services;
- Information collected through the use of closed-circuit television systems and other security systems; and information relating to the credit of customers.
Notice for Direct Marketing or e-Direct Marketing
We intend to use your personal information (including your name, address, telephone numbers, email and other contact details) to send you marketing communications such as direct mail, email, telephone calls and SMS containing news, offers, promotions, and events to be offered by us or by our business partners and/or our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated companies, affiliates or in conjunction with products/services offered by our affiliates or business partners in relation to the following classes of products and services: travel, transportation, retail, food and beverage, credit cards, financial and investment services, real estate, entertainment, publications, fashion and jewelry, leisure and sports, health and wellness, non-profit and charitable activities, telecommunications, social networking, media and public relations.
We may not use your personal information for direct or e-marketing without your consent. If you do not allow or agree with us to use the data, you may opt-out from receiving marketing communications at any time, free of charge, by following the “opt-out” instructions contained in the communications.
You have the right to:
- Check whether the Company holds any personal data relating to you and the right of access to such data;
- Require the Company to correct any data relating to you which is inaccurate; and
- Ascertain the Company’s policies and practices in relation to personal data
To maintain the accuracy of your personal data, as well as prevent unauthorized access to and ensure the correct use of your personal data, we have carried out appropriate physical, electronic and managerial measures to safeguard and secure the personal data we collect. These measures are subject to ongoing
review and monitoring. Whilst we make every effort to protect your personal data, no security measures can guarantee that your personal data and information will not be subject to interference, misuse or hacking and we shall not be responsible for any loss, misuse or alteration arising as a result of such incidents.
contact us at:
AD LIB HOTEL BANGKOK
230/5 Sukhumvit 1 Alley, Khlong Toei Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok 10110
T +66 (0) 2 205 7600
AD LIB HOTEL KHON KAEN
Khon Kaen Innovation Centre
999 Srichan Road, Nai Muang, Muang, Khon Kaen 40000 Thailand
T +66 (0) 43 100 555