Hotel COVID-19 Safety Measures
In accordance with the guidance of Thailand Safety & Health Administration (SHA) and following the Ministry of Public Health Thailand regulations; our top priority is maintaining the highest levels of safety and well-being for our guests and employees.
We inform in detail about the following practices that include:
- Regular sanitation of guest rooms
- Frequent disinfection protocols of high contact points, such as elevator buttons, hand railings, door handles, dining tables and restrooms
- Provision of hand sanitisers at guest contact areas as well as in our elevators
- Temperature checks at the hotel’s lobby for guests and at the employee entrance for our team members
- Implementation of social distancing measures in guest contact areas
- In the interest of everyone’s safety, all guests and staff are required to wear facemasks when appropriate.
- Constant training on proper hygiene and regular updates from local authorities
We would like to thank you in advance for your understanding, and we look forward to welcoming you to our hotel.